- I have not yet included the salary projection of the Hawks’ 2021 1st round pick. I will include that in the projection at some point. Expect that salary to be 2-6 million.
- Also included in projections are all necessary IRC(incomplete roster charges).
- If the Hawks plan to act under the cap(unlikely), they will have “Room” exception also to spend. If Atlanta chooses to act over the cap(likely), they will have “MLE” and “BAE”.
- Kris Dunn has until 6/29/21 to decline his player option.
- Deadline to accept Trae Young, De’Andre Hunter, Cam Reddish, and Kevin Huerter’s team option is 12/29/20.
- John Collins’ qualifying offer is 5,889,793.
- Brandon Goodwin’s qualifying offer is his cap hold.
- Skylar Mayes and Nathan Knight’s cap hold is another two-way contract.
- The first section of Team Salary/Cap Space includes all salary seen in chart.
- The second section of Team Salary/Cap Space excludes Kris Dunn, Tony Snell, Brandon Goodwin, and Solomon Hill.
Atlanta’s 2020 free agent spending will likely mean they will act over the cap this off-season.